- Go to Settings > Mail, Contacts, Calendars, then tap Add Account.
- On the Add Account screen, tap Microsoft Exchange.
- Enter the account information, then tap Next.
- Email: Enter the full email address.
- Username: Enter the full email address.
- Password: The password for the Exchange account.
- Description: A descriptive title that identifies this group of settings.
The device will try to configure the Exchange server address automatically. If the server address can’t be determined, you will be asked to enter it.
4. The device offers to immediately sync with the Exchange server. If you choose not to sync at this time, you can turn on calendar and contact syncing later in Settings > Mail, Contacts, and Calendars.Note: Starting from iOS 7, it is possible to synchronize Notes.
- By default, Exchange ActiveSync pushes new data to your device as it arrives on the server. If you prefer to fetch new data on a schedule or to only pull new data manually, go to Settings > Fetch New Data to change the settings.
- To change how many day’s worth of data is synced to your device, go to Settings > Mail, Contacts, and Calendars. The default setting is three days.
5. To complete the setup process, tap Save and wait for the iPhone to test your incoming and outgoing mail settings and connect to your mailbox.